THAI TUTOR BASED IN MANCHESTER
Bona Fide Language School
Tel : 07958044298
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips:How to Succeed & how to learn Thai fast!
1) Attend a class every week and do your homework.
2) Study and review what you have learned every day.
3) Distribute your study time in 15- to 30-minute periods throughout the day.
4) Focus on a different task each time: vocabulary, grammar, etc.
5) Spend 10 minutes reviewing dialog, 10 minutes learning new vocabulary and 10 minutes learning how to make up new sentences.
6) Practice speaking, listening and pronouncing words by using my videos you get after each session.
7) Make up your own test questions to challenge yourself.
8) Invent variations on patterns and forms.
9) Set personal goals for what you want to learn, give yourself permission to make mistakes and learn from them.
10) Get help if you need it. Talk with me, I am here to help you!
Kat (A professional Thai teacher)
Practice speaking Thai for
Read Thai With Confidence.
Tone Marks With Middle Consonants
Read A Thai Story From
Thai Children's Book
Set your goals high, and don't stop
till you get there. I will help you
and take you to your destination!
- Katherine Chin
First step in learning Thai-Work out
Thai listening skills practice for A1
Practice reading Thai for beginners
Thai lessons for Beginners ( A1-A2 )
Learn Thai Quickly - Speak Thai immediately
Practicing and Learning Thai how
to memorise vocabulary (For Beginners)
Learning activity: Practise reading a letter
with the help of a dictionary ! (Beginners)
Learning to speak a foreign Language may be the best thing you can do to improve your life and open new doors..